Wednesday, August 17, 2005

And I don't understand this dance club thing...

I saw a girl tonight...

Pretty as a button...so to speak...

had her boobs out...bra exposed...

slut-move...but this was no slut-move...right?

Then she walked outside...

and a man who obviously tans walked by...

Cat calls...

His hair was frosted and spiked up in the front...

He had large earrings in both ears...

she spun...and approached like the ring of a talking toy cord...

I'm astounded...

"He wants your naked ass on his lap so he can brag to his friends" I yelled inside...

but I'm not sure it mattered...

Insecurity is a powerful beast...

like Heroin only everyone has it...

Who's more troubled?... I thought

Who didn't teach her integrity?

Who taught him this is acceptable?

Instinct?

Lion pride?

Do these people have as much sex as they advertise?

Or is this a demonstration?

The dance of intimidation?

Do they all go home alone?

I bet they hate themselves right?

I'm just guessing...I'm just asking?...don't go hold me accountable for this shit...

I just looked at her boobs...that where our relationship ended..

I don't want her trouble around here...

I'm a happy miserable human...

Scary I tell you...

Like the snake with the wormlike tail...

hidden in the sand...

man that looks like a worm...

Writhing about in pain...

Attracting the next in line in the food chain...

Problem is I didn't just see one Provocative female ad tonight...

I didn't just see one frosted young buck...

I saw many...

Too many...

This is destructive habitat...